22 Sep Webinar series on “eCommerce & Digital Marketing” 2020
INFINITE 創聚would like to invite you to join this brand new webinar series on “eCommerce & Digital Marketing 2020” for beginners.
In view of COVID-19, businesses are forced to migrate their selling activities to eCommerce. However, it is a huge topic with a lot of difficulties to overcome if you want to be successful.
In this course, there are 10 webinars we have designed for anyone who want to start their online shop business without any real experience. The contents are very useful and essential if you want to be successful with eCommerce.
Webinar series on “eCommerce & Digital Marketing” 2020
- 策劃網店先決條件 Planning & Starting up an Online Shop 
- 以出色顧客體驗實現線上銷售 eCommerce Success by Great User Experience 
- 以有效的銷售漏斗創建銷售 eCommerce Success by Sales Funnel 
- 以會員制度產生重複銷售 eCommerce Success by Loyalty Program & Affiliation 
- 搜尋器優化基礎 Search Engine Optimization Basics 
- 真正量度成功的方法 Google Analytics & Performance Tracking 
- 電郵宣傳秘技 eMail Marketing & Customer Database Building 
- Facebook 廣告宣傳 Facebook Advertising 
- Google 廣告運用 Google Ads (Keywords, Display Banner, Video) Advertising 
- 社交媒體內容宣傳 Social Media Content Development & Marketing 
Who Should Attend:
Sales & Marketing Managers
Start Up Owners
Intention to build up eCommerce business
Some experience of online shopping
Some experience of social media
Dates & Time:
Every Tuesday (from September 22, 2020 to November 24)
From 3pm – 5pm
Zoom meetings (Details of meeting ID will be provided upon successful payment & registration)
Cantonese presentation with English material
HK$500 per webinar seat (for special discount for INFINITE 創聚 members and any purchase of more seats, please check with our Whatsapp 5616 1682)
Simply Whatsapp 5616 1682.
Once payment received, no cancellation and refund is allowed.
Lecturer: Matthew Kwan
Matthew Kwan is an experienced Business Consultant and articulated speaker who used to run a Digital Marketing agency for over 12 years since the rise of Yahoo, Google, Facebook, Youtube, WeChat…. He has a lot of hands-on experience in helping clients large and small to promote their products and services digitally in Hong Kong, China, Europe, USA and a lot of other countries.
Matthew served in many multinational companies including Intel, JP Morgan and Jardins with a very broad spectrum of knowledge in Sales & Marketing, Management and Leadership.